TGC Local Rules
• Alcohol may not be brought on the course from the outside. Alcohol may be purchased in the Bar prior to and after your round.
• All cart paths are nearest point of relief, no closer to pin.
• Course boundaries with white stakes or white lines are out-of-bounds.
• All areas circled in white are designated free lift – nearest point of relief, 1 club length, no closer to the hole.
• Stones may be removed from Bunkers.
• Hole #1 Pond on right is a lateral hazard.
• Hole #4 left side O.B., old pond area on left is ground under repair. Ditch on left side is free lift.
• Hole #5 behind green is a lateral hazard, take two club lengths from red line for relief or replay shot. Left side O.B. length of hole.
• Hole #6 Pond in front of tee is a hazard, marked yellow. Pond on left of green is a lateral hazard, marked in red.
• Hole #10 Ball hit in woods is a lateral hazard, high grass area to left is a lateral hazard
• Hole #11 Ditch is marked as hazard. Left side is a lateral hazard.
• Hole # 12 O.B. Left of and behind green.
• Hole # 13 Ditch is marked as a hazard, and O.B. down left side and behind green.
• Hole # 14 O.B. left side entire length of hole.
• Hole # 15 O.B. left side all the way to, and around green.
• Hole #16 Ball hit into drain (fence) play over, “No penalty”. Ditch right of fairway is a lateral hazard.
• Hole #18 Ditch right of fairway is a lateral hazard. Pond is a lateral hazard.
• Ball hit into an area marked in red (lateral hazard)
• Ball hit into an area marked in yellow (hazard)
• Winter Rules will apply, lift, clean and place in your own fairway.